|Project by jstewart||posted 04-13-2008 12:10 AM||1283 views||2 times favorited||7 comments|
This is just a basic endtable that I made. It took me forever to complete. Having a baby in the middle of the project changed my schedule quite a bit. Then winter hit and I had no desire to go into the garage. Finally the days grew warmer so I finished it up. This is the first project I’ve done involving glue-ups or mortise and tenon joinery. I was fairly happy with the way things came out. After completing it, I did some measurements to see how well I did on keeping it square. I’m proud to say it came out almost perfect.
It’s red oak, “Early American” stain and two coats of quick-dry poly.
-- Joshua, Olathe, Kansas