|Project by Oldelm||posted 07-01-2012 05:35 PM||3626 views||2 times favorited||12 comments|
In my first post to LJ’s I had asked for some ideas on how to attach a dust deputy. I did’t want to use a side mount because my space is limited. I made this rig out of 1/2 ply and a few hardwood blocks. It doesn’t increase the footprintof the vac by much, doesn’t interfere with the switch of the tool caddy by much a a couple of dowels solved the cord problem. When my wife saw me building it she said it looked liked the Star ship Enterprise. It seems to work just fine and it is easy for me to empty because I have real problems bending to pick up anything. I hope it is useful to others as an idea. Thanks LJ’s for reviewing and commenting on my work. Good or bad it helps us all improve.
-- Jim, Missouri