|Project by AdrianT||posted 06-18-2012 01:45 AM||859 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
My daughter wanted to knit me a mouse-pad. When I explained that the mouse wouldn’t slide over wool very well, we decided to try making a wooden frame to enclose it.
The result was this, we did a bevel on the acrylic and an undercut bevel on the wood frame. Considering we just did it all on the table-saw it truned out remarkably flush… but alas not quite smooth enough for a mouse.
Its now on the mantle-piece, which makes it more visible.
-- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... AND I'm an engineer.