|Project by TD69Mustang||posted 06-04-2012 10:28 PM||2158 views||5 times favorited||7 comments|
Needed a case for my new heat gun. The cardboard box just wouldn’t do.
Fits perfect and had a little room left for the blow dryer (my old heat gun).
Made out of scraps, so the case is oak and the sides are cherry ply.
The button feet rests are carriage bolt heads that I cut off and epoxied in.
Finished with a couple coats of Danish Oil.
MISTAKE – I cut the dovetails before I figured out where the groove needed to be for the plywood side inserts. As you can see (in pict#4) I had to fill the gaps with filler. Oh well!
-- Imagine It... Build It... Enjoy It!