|Project by Ted||posted 05-07-2012 12:16 AM||2872 views||2 times favorited||14 comments|
Okay, I should have mitered the corners instead of showing all that end grain. But my power tools are limited to say the least, and I didn’t want to waste the wood trying to get a straight miter. Anyway, I guess you can tell which is the zebra wood and which is the wenge. I beveled the edges with my ro sander and finished with wipe on poly. The beveled piece on the underside of the lid keeps the lid in place. The feet were an after thought when I discovered the bottom wasn’t quite flat. Pardon the dusty finger prints.. I was working on another project when I too these photos. I’m kinda new at this, so please be kind. Thanks for looking! :)
-- There are three types of people in this world... those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.