|Project by pound||posted 03-18-2012 11:21 PM||1050 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
I just finished this Laundry Hamper for my master bathroom a week ago. I couldn’t find a hamper that fit the location and I wanted something that I could split into darks and whites. I made it out of MDF for no particular reason. I guess I wanted to try working with it again since my car stereo days. I used BIN Shellac based primer on it, so I am hoping I can avoid warpage (as dreaded as shrinkage). It is going to receive a cute fabric based finish (probably from Pinterest) from my fiancee. It came out square despite my best efforts to the contrary, and should be there until we remodel or sell. I need to make a top, but MDF is way too heavy for that.
-- I got something on my mind grapes I need to talk to you about.