|Project by Rob Macdonald||posted 860 days ago||2077 views||1 time favorited||10 comments|
I used three pieces of old cherry scrap flooring glued with original gorilla glue.
I used coarse white sand and fine blue sand with CA glue for the inlay.
The fine sand seemed to be a LOT harder on my tools than the last project with only coarse sand. I have to reshape my chisels now. I decided to turn it down using my hand power sander with a coarse grit whille it was turning in the lathe. That worked great . But because I didnt have a good way to finish the inside, considering the xtra hardness, I decided to leave a few millimeters of wood on the inside to conceal it this time
Polished with EEE Ultrashine
-- IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME