Well it was suppose to be a week end project. It wasn’t. We needed a place for all the extra videos and DVD’s we have collected over the years. We shopped around and even the basic wall units can be very pricey. My wife drew up the plans and we used the lumber left over from a bridge project we did a couple of years ago. We dado’d the fixed shelves and the center section is all floating / adjustable shelves. After an afternoon of gluing and sanding, a nice coat of black paint on all the shelves and main unit. Now we just have to load the hundreds of videos and DVD’s. Total time maybe a week of focused work. Real time, a month. but it was fun.