|Project by cheffrey85||posted 03-05-2012 06:00 PM||1400 views||6 times favorited||5 comments|
Finished this project up over the weekend. I used the Create-a-bed hardware and plans, and it was a lot less complicated than I expected it to be. The most difficult part was probably getting all my miters for the molding correct. I also didn’t take into account that my plywood was slightly less than 3/4”, which threw my measurements off a little bit.
I built this to match the bookshelves I made a year or so ago in this project: http://lumberjocks.com/projects/44560
I removed the two middle bookshelves and replaced them with the bed.
Big thanks to lumberjock Chris Davis for his beautiful murphy beds which were my inspiration. Thanks for looking!
-- Jeff, Charleston SC