|Project by wuddoc||posted 03-23-2008 04:56 PM||1884 views||1 time favorited||6 comments|
I removed bedroom two and three’s common wall after minimal soul searching.
In order too get everything in and allow for maximum screen size I cut out the wall between what was the end bedroom and the marriage wall with the family room. Since that was a structural wall I had to create a beam.
The windows naturally created a light challenge and since drapes would case audio distortion I came up with a solution my dad had used decades ago to trap light when our photo lab was in the basement of my parents home.