|Project by Kerry Drake||posted 02-28-2012 06:59 PM||1678 views||0 times favorited||6 comments|
I was sick of the way my clamps were being stored (basically they were all clamped down on a cleat on the wall) and finally decided do to something about it.
I had a piece of 3/4” laminated particle board in the scrap pile, so I ripped it into two long pieces, cut 1/2” slots partway into one piece, pocket screwed and glued the two pieces into a 90 degree “L” and mounted it to the wall. Then I made some 90 degree corner braces and glued and nailed them in for support.
Much nicer now, and I moved them to a different place in the shop that’s easier to get to.
-- Kerry Drake, Loudon NH, http://thenickedfinger.wordpress.com/