|Project by whitedog||posted 02-14-2012 11:35 PM||1585 views||0 times favorited||15 comments|
I wanted to try a large bowl so I thought I would practice on an old dug fur 6×12 header I had. It came out better than I thought it would, but I still had a few problems. It had a few cracks but it was just practice . It also had a knot that I worked around and put a little inlay in, that came out pretty good. I put in some butterflies on the bottom to see if it will stop the cracks. On the sides I added a little texture by bringing up the grain with a nylon brush on a drill. Overall it came out better than I thought it would . Finished out at 23×5 1/2×3 1/2 .
-- Paul , Calfornia