|Project by Don||posted 02-08-2012 10:41 PM||1280 views||3 times favorited||10 comments|
A few cutting boards I have made in the past little while. Nothing spectacular but I wanted to share…
1. This is made up from leftovers and I thought it would look nice in our kitchen so I donated it to SWMBO.
2. This bad boy was ordered by a client and measures 16” x 21” (Maple and Jatoba)
3. When I was doing up the Jatoba and Jatoba/Maple boards, I wanted to do a negative look to the J/M so this is a M/J board
4. This is a board that was supposed to travel with me tomorrow but will be staying home in Canada (more in #6). Made from Maple and Bloodwood
5. This little feller goes with the Maple and Jatoba board in #3.
6. Wife and I are heading to Australia tomorrow morning to stay with folks we met on a cruise last May. I wanted to make them a cutting board with Canadian colours in it, Red and White. The closest I could get is Maple and Bloodwood so here it is. Unfortunately, the Maple darkens in hue and the Bloodwood isn’t very red anymore. Oh well, the thought was there…..
- Larry – no telling them about this please ;)
-- -- Don in Ottawa, http://www.donebydon.ca