|Project by Stevinmarin||posted 944 days ago||3397 views||1 time favorited||12 comments|
The idea for this began as a humble serving tray. But what fun is that? I decided to totally pimp it out!
- Storage for BBQ untensils.
- A compartment for condiments.
- A compartment for lighter fluid.
- A compartment for a fly swatter.
- A sliding lid compartment stores matches.
- A compartment for an iPod.
- A lid that opens in the lid to store an iPod docking station.
- A compartment underneath that can store 4 beers. (No ice…what, you think I can’t drink 4 beers before they get warm?
Here’s a video.
-- Entertainment for mere mortal woodworkers. http://www.WoodworkingForMereMortals.com