|Project by Sanman||posted 01-08-2012 03:44 PM||1399 views||0 times favorited||5 comments|
I didn’t get any photo’s during the process. These are a couple of the shelacing and the a few angles of the finished box. This one wasn’t sanded down as much as my second one is getting. It has a couple of great character knotts in it. The one in the lid would push all the way through, but I think I have enough shelac on it to hold it in place. The hinge is coat hanger wire, about an inch on each side. I sanded down the bottom back edge of the lid a little too much because the lid will fall open more than I liked. I tried to correct this on the second box and split the side because it wasn’t sanded enough. I’ll show the second box in a blog.
-- I'll get it done when I get a-round-tuit.