|Project by bob62||posted 12-25-2011 09:20 PM||1362 views||2 times favorited||2 comments|
Listed below are of the projects
1. Picture frame I made from a plan in wood magizine.
2. Wood latern made from a plan in wood the brass was cut out of a plan on the scroll saw.
3. Recycled brass lamp I bought at a church yard sale and made the base out of a piece of scrap walnut.
4. Picture frams made from pallet wood I had been saving for a project.
5. Wooden bowl was made from some old bridge timber I came across. I have made dozens of bowls out of the recycled lumber.
-- Robert, Mississippi, http://www.lunberjocks.com