|Project by MasterSergeant||posted 11-21-2011 at 05:49 PM||2314 views||3 times favorited||5 comments|
Family members loved my little 3D reindeer ornaments so I grabbed some lumber and started cutting again. I ended up with 3 complete complete sets and some extras. I have the extras in the last photo, I attached a red nose to all of these, and on the 3 complete sets I attached black noses and Rudolph has a red one. I have to admit these were a challenge to these tired old hands of mine, I think I will take a break from making them for a while.
After cutting out the reindeer I was left with two halves as waste, I attached a broach pin to them now they are jewelry ;-D.
I used 3 heavy coats of Tung Oil as the finish.
-- Kelly, woodworker under construction