|Project by Blackie_||posted 10-31-2011 12:23 AM||3706 views||3 times favorited||9 comments|
Just got through making this for a customer, it’s made out of Spalted HackBerry, I added a hidden pullout drawer in the nose of the top drawer. Due to the yellowing of spalted wood when finishing, I tried adding a wood conditioner which seemed to help a little, I then finished it in Tung Oil and 5 coats of brush on lacquer.
Thanks for viewing.
-- Randy - If I'm not on LJ's then I'm making Saw Dust. Please feel free to visit my store location at http://www.facebook.com/randy.blackstock.custom.wood.designs