|Project by PaBull||posted 10-20-2011 11:01 PM||2175 views||0 times favorited||17 comments|
My Dear Friend Mads,
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful little package from the far ends of the world.
Here is my story and I stick to it:
1. After lunch, that I normally have with my family, today it was with the wife and the 8 kids that are still at home (the rest moved out), I went like I always do to the mailbox to pick up the mail. And what caught my eye was a package from Denmark.
2. I took all my mail to my car and tossed it on my dashboard.
3. I drove to my office that is inside the greenhouses.
4. I tossed my feet on my desk to get comfortable, and checked out the package one more time.
5. Oh wow, this well wrapped in bubble wrap, it’s a knife, but the blade was not installed so the mailman would not hurt himself.
6. The nicely turned handle has a label on it with the famous MADS stamp on it with red ink. Signed by Mads.
It is nice to have friends that care.
(Oh, by the way, if this is the wrong place to put this project from Mads, I am so sorry and will never do it again!!)
-- rhykenologist and plant grower