|Project by jerrells||posted 10-11-2011 09:23 PM||991 views||1 time favorited||3 comments|
These are two more ornament cuttings I made. I reality, perhaps, I am reaching (or over reaching) the limits of my scrollsaw. However these were fun, I enjoyed them and I hopd that others do as well. The first ornament is made of Cherry and finished wioth spray shellack. The second, and trouble maker of the two, is from zebrawood and spray shellack.The store said the zebrawood should scrollsaw Ok but me experience is that I broke several small areas. I used a backer board to help support the piece but the front kept lifting and broke in several areas.
Any way I enjoyed them and hope you will as well.
-- Just learning the craft my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ practiced.