|Project by Dchip||posted 1066 days ago||1511 views||2 times favorited||11 comments|
My scraps were getting a bit out of hand, especially since I have a hard time throwing out any hardwood. So I took all the pieces I could find over 3/4’’ x 3/4’’ and cut them down to this size. With a lot of glue / glue-ups, I eventually ended up with enough strips to make two boards. I added one strip that was made of 3 smaller pieces of padauk, purpleheart and walnut too add a little mix to the pattern, but unfortunately they ended up next to darker woods and get a bit lost in the mix. See if you can find them. Thanks for looking, all comments/critiques are welcomed.
-- Dan Chiappetta, NYC, http://www.9x7woodworks.com