|Project by DantheWoodworker||posted 09-07-2011 at 08:35 PM||985 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
Hi, today I just finished my second bandsaw box. I made it out of Bubinga with a Padouk handle. This turned into a challenging project because I had to fix a lot of error caused by a bandsaw blade that said,” 93 1/2 inches, but was actually longer.” This caused the blade to wobble and made the box not completely level. Which made me have to do a lot of sanding. I finished it with 1 coat of shellac for a sealer and 4 coats of General finishes Arm-R-Seal. Fun Project. Thanks Steve( Woodworking for Mere Mortals) for the video on how to make it.