|Project by maddawg308||posted 09-05-2011 11:14 PM||1354 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
Bought my house in December 2004, it was a mess. Not a single piece of sheet rock in the house all the walls and ceiling was paneling cut to sorta fit, and junk window moulding around the doors and windows. It was all ant infested, and not insulation behind it either. Well, the entire house has been redone, and this is what I did with the front A-frame windows. Took a full day up and down a ladder, only tools needed was a hammer, tape measure, crosscut saw, portable table saw and a hand router. Stain was golden oak on Lowe’s pine boards ripped to size. Pic 2 is a closeup of the new moulding I made, and pic 3 is the project as it was when I bought the house. Hope it looks better to you as well….
-- Plank says: "If you're a little board, might as well get hammered!"