LumberJocks

Bathroom cabinet

  • Advertise with us
Project by Mikesawdust posted 1064 days ago 839 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch

This was designed by a friend who needed it, with small modifications. I used chestnut for the framing and legs. Sapele for theb doors and some leftover Bayea (no idea what the english translation is) on the top edges. The top corners were added because the scrap I had was slightly short, it worked ok. My freind wanted to finish sand, stain and clearcoat himself, so I’m done with my build (I did prefish the door panels and the rabits they sit in, just to limit humidity on the finished peice). The top is not secured in place and the back is just tacked on to make finishing easier. Sorry about the picture quality, I used my phone.





1 comment so far

View maddawg308's profile

maddawg308

65 posts in 1060 days


#1 posted 1057 days ago

Good job there!

-- Plank says: "If you're a little board, might as well get hammered!"

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase