|Project by Chris Davis||posted 08-23-2011 01:47 PM||3616 views||10 times favorited||10 comments|
Because of the space constraints I had to adjust my normal depth. When dealing with angles small changes can effect a lot of different areas. For this reason I put all the measurements in a spreadsheet and entered formulas in for all the variables. This way when I changed the depth, I see how if effects the spacing in the center. I played with the numbers until I came up with good ratio.
I don’t normally build my raised panel sides. They are usually outsourced. This project I built them because I didn’t know the depth of the overall desk until too close to the due date. This desk was completed in August 2011
-- Watch live video from our shop. http://www.wwbeds.com/#!current-projects/c3c1