|Project by Bricofleur||posted 1112 days ago||3770 views||28 times favorited||12 comments|
I want to share with you the router table fence I came up with after years of experience with router tables.
The fence has all major features required to be efficient when using this tool:
- Straight forward to build
- Split fence
- Standard 2-1/2” vaccum port
- Safety guard
- Handles to carry around
- On board storage compartments
- High fence to accept vertical featherboards
- Since it’s made out of MDF, it’s very stable.
Since my router table is behind the outfeed table of the tablesaw, moving the router table fence with all the accessories to rip longer stock is easy and fast when needed. By the way, all joints are dadoed, glued and screwed.
-- Learn from yesterday, work today and enjoy success tomorrow. -- http://atelierdubricoleur.wordpress.com