|Project by mafe||posted 08-09-2011 07:04 PM||3497 views||4 times favorited||47 comments|
Knifes for the boys
Scandinavian style MaFe knifes.
French Caroline have two wonderful boys Noe and Ruben, they have now reached the age where I thought it was time for them to have a real knife for tours in the forest and so.
So when they were here for one weeks of holyday in Copenhagen, we (I) spend some time to make these fine Scandinavian Viking style knifes for them.
1. Noe and Ruben, with smiles that makes the time well spend.
2. Rubens knife, with a touch of fish tail, mahogany, brass and blue/white bolster.
3. Noes knife, with an elegant curve of a trout, mahogany, silver and red/black bolster.
4. The templates for the sheaths.
5. The sheaths before the longs sowings are made and the coloring done.
6. Both of them ready for years of use.
Hope it can bring some inspiration.
-- MAD F, the fanatical rhykenologist and vintage architect. Democraticwoodworking.