|Project by S2artDesigns||posted 08-06-2011 07:31 PM||1212 views||3 times favorited||1 comment|
This is my latest batch of completed pendants. All of them are Cherry burl. I am going to be putting these up for sale on my site this next week but if you like one for yourself feel free to message me about it. They do not have leather cords yet but I will make you one if you would like. All are in the neighborhood of $15 with the cord.
1. Natural edge Cherry burl-This one has a natural color leather cord on it already.
2. Funky Shaped Cherry burl with a slight natural edge. This one followed the shape of the piece. Its a bit uneven but still has rustic charm :)
3. Natural Edged Cherry burl- good edge on this one.
4. Square Cherry burl with great figure. This has great eyes, gum lines, and swirls.
5. Square Cherry burl also with great figure. This has a great variation of figure and a small incursion on one side.
Thanks for looking! comments appreciated. :)
-- Visit my Etsy site to see my burl wood jewelry at http://www.etsy.com/shop/S2ArtDesigns?ref=si_shop