|Project by S2artDesigns||posted 08-06-2011 05:17 PM||1874 views||8 times favorited||15 comments|
This is a collection of some of the other knives I have made. Some were good, a couple were not so good. But all were a learning experience. Here are the descriptions:
1. Combat Survivor blade with Cocobolo handles-The board I got the wood from is BEAUTIFUL.
2. Detail of a semi-skinner blade from Woodcraft with olivewood handles and red liners.( I didnt let the olivewood dry enough and it eventually warped away from the blade :(
3. Detail of Bearclaw blade with Osage Orange with Blue liners.
4. Collage of my first blade ever- Skinner from woodcraft with Bubinga.
5. Same blade as number 4 just of the whole thing.
6. Collage of blade number 1- Combat Survivor with Cocobolo.
Thanks for looking and feel free to comment and ask any question! :)
-- Visit my Etsy site to see my burl wood jewelry at http://www.etsy.com/shop/S2ArtDesigns?ref=si_shop