Simple little project that I made in a few nights since I used pocket screws for the main joinery. It was made from all scrap material. It was a quick and dirty project so I didn’t bother edge treating the plywood edges, and I didn’t even bother removing the sticker on plywood. I used a scrap piece of luan plywood because I wanted to see how it look finished. I used a rare earth magnet at the top of each plane to hold it in place. It feels pretty secure right now but I could always add another locking mechanism if I really want to. It is secured to the wall with a french cleat system and finished with a light coat of shellac. It was the first time I made a framed door and installed a piano hinge.