|Project by TrBlu||posted 06-20-2011 01:07 AM||1051 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
These are a few of the pens I have made. Not all of these are wood, but I’ll share them anyway.
1. Red Rose lazer cut inlay. This pen was a 19th anniversary (2010) present for my wife.
2. Amboynal Burl Baron Rollerball – This is the only pen I ever sold on ebay.
3. Copperhead skin Baron Rollerball – This pen is in my private collection.
4. Trustone Cambridge Fountain Pen – This pen is in my private collection. The hardware is 10k Gold and Sterling Silver. Absolutely fabulous writing fountain pen.
5. Walnut, Maple and Padauk Cigar Pen – The is the most difficult segmented pen, I have attempted.
Thanks for looking.
-- The more I work with wood the more I recognize only God can make something as beautiful as a tree. I hope my humble attempts at this craft do justice by His masterpiece. -- Tim