|Project by imallchalkedup||posted 06-06-2011 10:55 PM||1294 views||0 times favorited||7 comments|
Well I finished this 4th flute in the key of Gm once again. I decided to try some anyline dye on this one and used blue. I deluted the dye with water but may try something else on the next one. I did’nt quite turn out they I imagined it and my burning of the blueberry vine got kindof washed out with the darker color of the dye, was’nt really thinking on that to much.
The fetesh came out pretty well, I pleased with it (made from more african blackwood).
The sound is pretty nice, I think and am pleased.
But I am having a little trouble with the dremel stones, I went through two on these hole and two on the holes of the last flute. I don’t know if I have the setting to high, or going to fast or maybe not drilling the holes closer to size before I use the dremel but they keep breaking in half on me.