|Project by imallchalkedup||posted 05-26-2011 04:37 AM||1671 views||1 time favorited||9 comments|
Well I took someones suggestion, not sure if it was in here or another forum but I filed down the bottom half of the flute around where the two chambers come together and made this flute a little more stream line. I really like the results and will do all my flutes this way now, I tried some dye on this one, which almost looks like paint but its not, the wood is maple and the block is made from african darkwood. I gave this one several coats of acrylic poly. End result, the flute sounds really good and I like it the best so far, I think I will make this one my personal flute but my 4th is on the way. :)
Pics are under Ron stadlers flutes in album.