|Project by terrilynne||posted 05-21-2011 04:40 PM||1736 views||0 times favorited||15 comments|
I made this for the local “mule skinner” Jay. He has 3 teams of mules. He saw my clyde head at a local benefit for the Ronald McDonald house at our booth and wanted to know if I would make him a mule. I modified the Kathy Wise pattern I have and here’s how it turned out. I used mahogany, walnut, ebony and basswood and painted the 18K goldleaf.We had some T1-11 scrap left over from a job and that is the background, pine for the frame and of course walnut Texas stars on the corners.
-- Terri, Rocky Mountain High Colorado!