|Project by HuntleyBill||posted 05-20-2011 05:36 AM||5534 views||5 times favorited||9 comments|
I made another air engine. This one out of some left over Brazillion Cherry with a gloss poly finish. I think it came out great! It works great too. My father in law loved it so you know I had to give it to him.
I made a set of Sketchup plans for these if you are interested. I’m asking only $10.00 for a set. You can go to my website www.billrauscher.com and get a lot of details on it.
Either way, this thing is just cool! Thank you for looking and for all your advice.
-- If you think you can, or think you can't...your right!