|Project by imallchalkedup||posted 05-12-2011 11:26 PM||1308 views||0 times favorited||6 comments|
Hello again, this is my second NAF (Native American Flute). I made this one from Maple as the Main body and Paduuk as my roost or block. This one turned out a little bit thinner than I had originally planned but still works well and has a nice feel to it. I decided to add some feathers and beads to both flutes now to get that Native American touch to them. As you can see I had to redrill a couple of the holes in order to tune them better, I only had walnut dowel rods on me at the time to plug the first holes but I think they turned out alright, other than that I’m really enjoying this craft.