|Project by anforte||posted 04-10-2011 11:44 PM||1749 views||1 time favorited||3 comments|
4 sided lattice table lamp incorporating some ideas from FLWright’s table lamp of the ‘30’s.
Used finished tongue and groove oak flooring and scrap plywood.
1. picture of lamp with top removed
2. Throat of lamp exposing tear shaped fluorescent lamp.
3. Lamp with attached cover.
4. Assembly finished oak glued to form one side
5. Determining lamp size before assembly and painting
6. Gluing and clamping 4 sides
-- Anforte NJ