|Project by WillInTheMill||posted 04-01-2011 02:24 AM||2029 views||5 times favorited||3 comments|
It’s finally done! I made a doll house bookcase, which was similar to another one on Lumberjocks. http://lumberjocks.com/projects/14278
I was able to use MDF left over from this project: http://lumberjocks.com/projects/35201
This was my first time using a dado blade, and it was a lot of fun. I think I’ll make them a bit looser next time though. It was too hard to assemble accurately once glue was applied.
I also would have used a router jig. I did them freehand and it was a bit sloppy in places.
But I’m happy with the way the roof molding came out. I had to fabricate a piece to go between the roof and the side moldings to make the corner miter look correct. (Not sure if that makes sense.)
Thanks for looking!
-- Will, Tampa, FL