|Project by theken||posted 03-12-2011 08:49 PM||1037 views||1 time favorited||2 comments|
I needed to quick and easy storage idea and the wife was making threats of going to Ikea to get something. So in response I put this together. Far from perfect but it works. One problem with the design is I used 1/2 in ply and it was too long so I had to add a support in the middle to prevent sagging. The feet were just on idea I was working on and I used some 4×4 scraps. Really this is a prototype, but a working prototype none the less. No finish on this one. I might paint it, but I will most likely leave it alone until I make one out of better material and then use this one in the shop.