|Project by Mark||posted 02-13-2011 03:39 AM||1322 views||0 times favorited||12 comments|
Third and final rad cover for my client and in that case I really had this project perfected. I did. But the difference between this one and the other two was the colour stain involved. And with that being said I almost had it homeward bound. Then when my client arrived to take it home, she was kinda iffey about the colour being a little too light so, with that being said I wound up resanding and restaining it. The pictures posted are from before refinishing it with its first stain.
Okay I just updated the pics and the final four pics are the cover restained and finished. I am very happy that she liked it as well as the stain matching process. I bought a few different stains but the one I bought first which I had my mindset on was the right one. You can see the trimwork above it that it matches to. The final three updated pics are pics of it in her home and the last pic is the heater it covers. It looks great! And shes happy meaning I’m happy. I’ll build anything for her anytime!
-- My purpose in life: Making sawdust