|Project by Greg..the Cajun Wood Artist||posted 12-25-2010 01:29 AM||2252 views||10 times favorited||20 comments|
This is a last minute project that I just completed.
The photos are terrible and makes me realize that I definitely need to improve and upgrade my setup for taking photos of larger projects. Too many shadows and dark spots… I took about 80 or so pictures and deleted all bu these few. Will try in a few days to take some outside photos. The big problem is having enough light and a consistent background.
I think I will paint the background wall white and find some sort of white covering to cover any other distractions.
The legs are oak with bloodwoodsplines. Aprons are oak and the top is walnut. I applied 2 coats of boiled linseed oil and 7 coats of hand rubbed poly. I still need to buff and apply briwax.
Merry Christmas all you great Lumberjocks & Family….
-- We all must start somewhere in our journey of doing what we love to do.