|Project by Mark||posted 12-16-2010 04:28 AM||1288 views||1 time favorited||7 comments|
So this is a project I had designed and built out of solid maple specificly for a client. Using victorian style as my reference, this project was built and finished with 25 hrs and 15min duration. I used wipe on poly for the finish. I loved building this project but the sanding is just rediculous…slat after slat was so repetitive. I was so happy when I finally got passed that part. Anyways on to the next project. I hope not just you’s like it but mainly my client.
I just added an update. I have just uploaded 3 more pics of the project in its place in my clients home. I have one pic of the heater by itself and a pic with the cover over it. The final pic is just a pic based on the inside structure of the frame. And another update, MY CLIENT LOVED IT! Infact, she has me doing 2 more + other odds and ends. I know she will be reading this because she browses around on LJ’s since I introduced her to it, so I want to tell her ” I had a blast building this project and I’m anxious to do the next(s). Thanks tons!”
-- My purpose in life: Making sawdust