|Project by Bob Collins||posted 11-14-2010 10:15 AM||1436 views||1 time favorited||10 comments|
With this attempt at using salvaged ply wood I had my first try at segmenting and cut at 15 degree angles and working on doing a 6-7” diam bowl I got the measurements wrong and ended up with a 9” diam bowl. Setting the segments so the ply grain went at alternative angles gave various effects as sen in pict 1 and 3.
Have another bowl glued and drying which has narrower segments and have photos of how I set it all up,
shall do a blog and hopefully others will give ply wood a try.
-- Bob C, Australia. I love sharing as long as it is not my tools