|Project by Andrew||posted 10-31-2010 06:14 PM||1963 views||2 times favorited||11 comments|
I have been busily making Christmas products for friends and family, when my lovely Wife asked to interupt production and build this concept. I was told not to go overboard with design features. But the drawer still made it into the finished piece. This has removed the bucket system we used for containing the K-Cups. Anyway, simple project, the hardest part was drilling the 1 3/4 inch holes. I finally got to use my taper jig, I bought it a couple years ago, on sale, only had a few dollars to spend, thats what I got, then never used it. Tongue and groove joinery, Maple wood ( scraps from a trim carpenter friend) Amber shellac, and a couple coats of Gel Stain, some more shellac, and here it is. Fun little project. Now back to the lamps.
Thanks for looking
-- Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless, it moves at half speed like ....-As the Saw Turns