|Project by Houtje||posted 10-29-2010 01:43 PM||17549 views||18 times favorited||20 comments|
I needed some festool clamps for my MFT 3 table.
As you know they are expensive…..... € 40,-
So I found cheap clamps in a store and thought lets give it a try.
1. The cheap clamps 2 for € 3,- .
2. Removed the top of the clamp.
3. Cut some 6 cm of metal strips and drill a hole in the middle.
4. Did the same on the end of the metal strips of the clamp and put them togeher with a rivet.
5. Tatarataaaaaa… here they are.
6. Here the clamps doing there work.
You can also use them as benchclamps for our workbench.