|Project by NoTalentRookie||posted 08-08-2010 at 12:50 PM||1877 views||6 times favorited||15 comments|
Sometimes you just see a piece of wood…and have to scrounge it. The lid of this box in a former life, was a board in a pallet. I did have to edge glue two pieces, to get the width I needed. The sides are some Walnut left over from a previous project, and the splines are whatever I could find laying around that came close to matching the top. The finish is three coats of thinned poly..and one final coat full strength.
I love lookin’ at other peoples projects, so it’s only fair that I add one of my own every now and then. Thanks for lookin’.