|Project by Alan||posted 07-31-2010 09:13 PM||1127 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
Two bowls recently finished. The small one is just over 4” across and is made of Laburnum. The larger one is Yellow Cedar and is 8”. Both are finished with Bees wax. The small one I tried to fix a crack with some CA but it is noticeable were the CA absorbed around the crack, next time I will wax first or (I was told sanding sealer works good), then clue and then clean up and wax again. The big one looks and feels nice but if you hold it in the light a certain way you can see some of the sand paper marks. I only did it to 320. Next time I will go to 400 or 800. All comments welcome, thanks for looking.
-- Alan, Prince George