This is a quilt rack I’ve made for my mother in law. It is from Woodsmith magazine no. 166. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen someone else do this project on here. If you’ll notice at the bottom I decided not to go with the tapered sides. I preferred the crisp look of a straight line up to the curve. Alright I messed it up. I confess. I accidentally tapered it to the top. There were 3 choices. 1. Leave the curve at the bottom. 2. Remove the curve and just make it a straight taper to the top. 3. Flip the template and return the curve to it’s rightful place at the top thereby losing the taper and creating a straight line. Obviously I went with 3. I strongly considered calling it a prototype and giving it another go. But we are heading to her house today (quite a drive) and my wife thinks it looks fine.