|Project by CoolDavion||posted 07-26-2010 04:25 AM||1662 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
This is my Craigslist score. I cleaned it up, wd-40 and green scrub pad removed the rust on the table. I put a new cord to replace the lamp cord that was on it.
I think I’m going to add a switch, to turn off easier.
The base is an old BB-Q grill, I hacked off the “arm” with the old dremel, a little scraping and a rattle can of spray paint of a car I sold several years ago, and it is good to go.
Undecided if I’m going to add a box to the bottom for storage, not too much dust on the boards I had in place, so I think I may add a shelve or two.
Pic #2 is a test piece I was cutting for a shadow box I’m working on. 1/4” mdf.
-- Do or do not, there is no try!