LumberJocks

The increase in the pocket for the sawdust to the miter saw

  • Advertise with us
Project by ruki posted 10-26-2017 08:18 PM 880 views 2 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch

My mitre saw has already been equipped with a rubber pocket for sawdust. But its efficiency, even when working with a vacuum cleaner was bad. I decided to expand it, and cut a pocket larger (about 2.5 times) from a plastic bottle. Established a new pocket I directly to the old two screws.
As shown, the efficiency increased several times, and I stopped to think about creating a special box for miter saw.

-- I apologize for the error. English is not my mother tongue.





3 comments so far

View Kaleb the Swede's profile

Kaleb the Swede

1790 posts in 1802 days


#1 posted 10-27-2017 12:23 PM

Very smart Ruki. This is something I need to do on mine. Thanks for sharing

-- Just trying to build something beautiful

View helluvawreck's profile

helluvawreck

29085 posts in 2699 days


#2 posted 10-27-2017 01:32 PM

This is very creative and should prove to be a great addition to your shop.

helluvawreck aka Charles
http://woodworkingexpo.wordpress.com

-- If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. Henry David Thoreau

View newwoodbutcher's profile

newwoodbutcher

708 posts in 2683 days


#3 posted 10-27-2017 06:06 PM

Great idea. It’s added to my to o list. Thank you for posting

-- Ken

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com